Thursday, April 28, 2011

WEK QUATORZE

SALTEE'S ! Hello boys & girls & everything in between. SW*BJ have had a WEK to remember, and if you've been following us on TWITTER, then you know just what we're talking ABOWT. Let's jump into the madness that is TWOBEWTS !



TWOBEWTS FESTAVULLS
Photo Credit: citylife.co.uk

BEESIDES the already UBER XSITING Coachella and The Big 4 festival, here are a low down on some of the HAWTESST shows u and your friends can DRANK and be merry to this sizzling summer. Stagecoach, in Indio California is your twang, heartbroken, dog on the porch KUNTRY show. Featuring the likes of Kenny Chesney, Carrie Underwood and classics like Loretta Lynn, be sure and mosey on over to the most toothless show on Earth. One of TWOBEWTS personal FAYVES, Glastonbury in the UK is where Prince William & Kate Middleton should honeymoon. Who needs castles right ? Headliners U2, Coldplay and the ever so preggers, Beyonce Beyonce (HEY!) will rock the stage. To catch the rest of the acts and festivals RAWKING your tookus well into the fall check out the LOWDOWN <<< right thurr.



TWOBEWTS FEWD
Photo Credit: createmychocolate.com

When we say CHA-GASMIC we mean it! Chocri is a create your own chocolate bar, JEANYUS idea by friends and co-owners Franz and Micah. What started OWT as a way to make the perfect gift for his girlfriend, Franz then got so many REKWEST'S that he and MIcah joined forces to bring us HEVIN wrapped in our most DEELISH toppings. From bourbon vanilla to chocolate sizzle rocks Chocri can do almost anything to make your special someone, or in SW*BJ's case, our own self loathing KALORY needs fulfilled in a easy to make online webpage order. Get to 'clicking' SNYTCHES, the bars run around $10 (with your choice of choclate and 5 toppings). Did we mention, you get to NAYME your bar, TWOBEWTS!



TWOBEWTS EDGEYEWKAYSHUN
Photo Credit: gianteagle.com

Ok HONAY BETCHES once in a while SW*BJ have to get into the serious matters, and when it comes to education and student loans, we're all feeling the HEDAYKES. With the economy in the quirky shape that it is, Upromise is a way to have those trusted people in your life (Mom, Dad, best friend, ex-lover, nanny, stalker) help you out in paying off your student loans & SAYVING themselves money. TWOBEWTS! It allows anyone to set up an account of their major credit or debit cards, and with money spent at countless retailers, restaurants, VACAYSHUN destinations and tons of other ways it donates a percentage toward helping you SALTEE'S pay off your student loans through Sallie Mae. Get to CLICKING



TWOBEWTS PHASHIONZ
Photo Credit: Terrance Stradford II

Do you get it yet? Literally a dead ass (donkey). TWOBEWTS! This clothing line is inspired by the sometimes too often used slang for "im serious." Creator, Terrance Stradford II is the INSPURASHUN behind this up and coming label and he sat down with TWOBEWTS to talk a bit about his thought process and where he sees "DeadA$$" going. 


TWOBEWTS- How did this idea come about for the clothing line?
Terrance- Since High school, I've always wanted my own clothing line. I grew up wanting to wear Bape, GShocks, Jordans, Louie V and all that good stuff, but I couldn't really afford it. I was the dude who bought the 5 different colored tees from FootAction for 20$ and made it last the whole year. When I got to College, I had to put a marketing plan together. During one of her classes I started sketching and for some reason or another I kept thinking of the word "DeadAss". I thought "Who made that the replacement word for seriously? And why a dead ass? That doesn't even make any sense!" Then I started to draw what I thought a Dead Ass would look like and as I finished I thought "This would make the DOPEST logo." As I got deeper into the project I began to realize that "DeadA$$" to me was like Bape and Milo to Nigo (the creator of Bape and those little Pharrell characters).


TWOBEWTS- Has the response been well received?
Terrance- Yeah! The reactions are exciting! Literally everyone who comes into contact with the logo (especially for the first time) reacts like "Dead Ass?... Deadass... OHHH [The "I just discovered something" laugh] I GET IT! IT'S A DEAD DONKEY! THATS DOPE!" That response makes me feel amazing! Mainly because the logo started off as just some random little sketch in my notes and now everyone thinks of my logo every time they say the word "DEADA$$."


TWOBEWTS- How far do you plan to go with it?
Terrance- As far as God has planned for me. I don't wanna stop at tees, I want to do hoodies, jackets, jeans, sneakers, backpacks, purses, sunglasses, watches. I want to make all the things I couldn't have when I was younger. I want to compete with the brands I gazed at growing up and the companies that inspired me in the development of "DeadA$$"! I want the artists and entertainers that I enjoy to be wearing my clothes and hitting me up before I drop the next design or product so they can be the first to wear it.


TWOBEWTS- What can we expect to see in the coming months?
Terrance- You can expect a webpage for online purchases, a couple more t-shirt designs based around the main character "DeadA$$," a hoodie for the fall/winter season and a comic is in development as well as a few more surprises I have in mind. Trust me! You'll love what I have in store for the future.


TWOBEWTS- What's your favorite TWOBEWTS part of doing this line?
Terrance- My Favorite TWOBEWTS part of doing this line is seeing peoples reactions when they get the shirt or even when they see a friend wearing it. I know that sounds "cheesy," but to be able to see people smiling or even laughing when they see my clothes and watching them say it over and over AND OVER as if I don't get the jokey cleverness of the design I created and also knowing that, it was MY creative idea and hard work that triggered that reaction is the dopest feeling... seriously... DEADA$$!

To stay up to DAYTE on all things DeadA$$, follow that little ass on TWITTER



SNYTCHES we have so much in store for next WEK, we almost want to write more, but we'll SAYVE the XSITEMINT for another PHUN filled episode of this LYFESTILE. Keep up to date with us on our TWITTER and make sure if you're in Toronto you're catching SW in The Lion King, or seeing BJ while on tour with Bon Jovi next WEK. So long our HONAY BETCHES 


XOSW*BJXO

No comments:

Post a Comment